I rarely do product reviews. When I do, it is always of a product that I chose for my own use and paid for with my own money. I do not benefit in any way by a product review. I share my opinion of a product with the visitors to this website so they might benefit from my experience with the product. With that said, let me tell you about the Magicshine SeeMee 200 taillight.
If you’ve read my blog post BE EYE-CATCHING FLASHY you already know that I am a big advocate of cyclists making themselves more visible to drivers by using lights on their bicycles day and night. Unfortunately, a good set of lights can be very pricy. However, there are some very good lights available at very reasonable prices. One of these lights is the Magicshine SeeMee 200 taillight. So, what makes it a great light?
The Magicshine SeeMee 200 taillight features are:
- Small – 32x28x43mm
- Light – 1.4oz
- Very Bright – 200 LM Output
- Highly Visible – Up to 2 miles
- Waterproof – IPX6
- Smart – Motion Brake Sensor 200LM
- Rechargeable – Micro USB cable included
- Battery level indicator
- Multiple lighting modes – 3 constant (30, 70 and 140 LM), 4 flashing (all 140 LM), and 2 smart modes
- 360 degree visibility – Innovative auxiliary tracing light that shines a beam on the ground for visibility in all directions.
- Runtime – 2.5 to 50 hours depending on mode.
- Low Power Mode – When battery reaches 5% chare, it automatically goes to economic flashing mode(30LM).
- Inexpensive – MSRP $44.99
This is a great light at the MSRP $44.99, but luckily I was able to purchase one on sale directly from Magicshine for $38.24 with free shipping, customs and tax included. But don’t take my word for it. See for yourself. Pictures speak louder than words.
The innovative auxiliary tracing beam of light on the ground adds a level of visibility that I’ve never seen before with any other taillight.